As we are reeling from the news of Bob Saget's passing, lets pay tribute to him by recalling memorable moments as his alter-ego Danny Tanner. Danny as joined Jason Seaver of Growing Pains, Alan Matthews of Boy Meets World, Uncle Phil of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Carl Winslow of Family Matters, etc. as one of the memorable and beloved TV Fathers of the century. Let's recall Danny Tanner's unforgettable moments on Full House.
10. Danny's 30th Birthday (His car Bullet)
9. Danny's First Date
8. Danny combining an Elvis Presley performance and Karate.
7. Danny's date with a slob. His memorable quote: The Place was a pigsty. There were clothes everywhere. It was like her hamper exploded!
6. Super Dad (Danny trying to run the household alone)
5. Danny's obsession with cleanliness. (Various; It was Danny's memorable running gag)
4. We Will Rock You (Danny sang that when coaching Aunt Becky in labor)
3. Danny's immaturity towards Aunt Becky's promotion to Producer of Wake Up, San Francisco!
2. Danny and Vicky's breakup (This was just as sad as D.J.'s breakup with Steve)
1. Being a good father to his three daughters.
Danny being a slob at Jesse's poker game.
Danny freaking out (Various: Seeing cement all over his kitchen)
Danny's friendship with Joey and Jesse.
What is your favorite memorable Danny Tanner moment?