|Birth:||June 13, 1986|
|Occupation(s):||Actress, fashion designer|
|First appearance:||Our Very First Show|
|Last appearance:||Michelle Rides Again Pt. 2|
|Education:||New York University|
In 1987, at the age of six months, the twins were cast in the role of Michelle. They began filming at nine months of age. In order to comply with child labor laws that set strict limits on how long a child actor may work, the sisters took turns playing the role. The Olsens continued to portray Michelle throughout the show's run. Ashley usually played Michelle when the character had to be serious, emotional or act bratty. There were a few episodes where the twins appeared together: "The Seven-Month Itch", "Greek Week", "The Devil Made Me Do It", and "Michelle Rides Again".
In 1998, three years after Full House's cancellation, she played Ashley Burke on the one-season-long ABC sitcom Two of a Kind, from the same producers of Full House.
- The Olsens became the youngest self-made millionaires in American history before they were 10 years old
- They became the youngest producers in history at the age of six
- Favorite musical group as a kid: The Beach Boys
- Height: 5' 3" (1.60 m)
- She is right-handed and has pointy ears and a freckle
- Coincidentally her middle name is Fuller, similar to D.J. Tanner's married name in Fuller House