Irene Katsopolis (Irene Cochran in season 1) is Jesse and Pam's mother, and the wife of Nick Katsopolis. She is played by Rhoda Gemignani in season one, and by Yvonne Wilder (in the infobox photo) during the remainder of the show.
- "The Return of Grandma" (1.4)
- "It's Not My Job" (2.3)
- "Our Very First Christmas Show" (2.9)
- "Fogged In" (2.12)
- "Working Mothers" (2.13)
- "El Problema Grande de D.J." (2.17)
- "Goodbye Mr. Bear" (2.18)
- "The Wedding (Part 2)" (4.19)
She often talks about diapering Jesse's "tushie", which irritates him. Other times, she talks about his childhood and what he was like as a kid. Most of her appearances are in season two, and one last appearance at her son's wedding in season four. In the season five episode "Yours, Mine and Ours", she can be heard squealing on the phone, arguing with Rebecca's mother about how Jesse and Rebecca should raise Nicky and Alex.
- Nick Katsopolis – husband
- Pamela Tanner – daughter (deceased)
- Jesse Katsopolis – son
- Danny Tanner – son-in-law
- Rebecca Donaldson Katsopolis – daughter-in-law
- D.J. Tanner – granddaughter
- Stephanie Tanner – granddaughter
- Michelle Tanner – granddaughter
- Nicky Katsopolis – grandson
- Alex Katsopolis – grandson
- Iorgos Katsopolis – father-in-law (deceased)
- Gina Katsopolis – mother-in-law
- Hermes Katsopolis – grandfather-in-law (died before series began)
- Stavros – nephew
"Whoever designed these airplane bathrooms was not wearing pantyhose." —Irene Katsopolis on "Our Very First Christmas Show"
In the Fuller House episode "Wedding or Not Here We Come", Nick tells his great-grandson, Tommy, that he is going to be his granny magnet. It is unknown whether this means that Irene died or that they have divorced.