|Our Very First Show, Again|
|Season 1, episode 1|
|Air date||February 26, 2016|
|Previous||Michelle Rides Again (Part 2) (indirectly)|
The entire Tanner clan comes together for a family reunion before the Tanner house is sold, but parting turns out to be tougher than expected.
Danny: [stands up from behind the counter, holding a piece of toast] Hey, Tommy [sitting in his highchair]... you didn't see your grandpa drop this piece of bread, did you? [Tommy just looks at him.] Good. I'll just feed it to Joey.
Danny: Well, Michelle sends her love, but she's busy in New York running her fashion empire. [See Trivia.]
Jackson: She (Ramona Gibbler) blew out my candles, she stole my wish—which was for her to leave—and then when she did leave, she rode away on the pony-ride pony.
Kimmy: My moves are all that and a bag of chips, so talk to the loser! Oh snap, you go, girl! I think I just did!
D.J.: She's half Gibbler. She knows not what she does [Luke 23:34].
Max: Holy chalupas!
- This premiere was recorded on July 24, 2015; 28 years after Full House launched ("29 years later..." is shown on screen in the opening)
- In the first scene, the original cast breaks the "fourth wall" (knowing that the Olsen twins would be watching), after referring to Michelle starting a "fashion empire" (as shown in the infobox photo)
- The episode title is a reference to the title of the Full House premiere episode "Our Very First Show", also written by Jeff Franklin (the original opening sequence was also used)
- The episode's plot is similar to that of "A House Divided"
- After Jesse mentions that Joey is 60 years old, Joey rebuts by saying he is "55ish" – being born on September 21, 1958, makes him 57 years old at the time
- The episode was dedicated to the mothers of Bob Saget, Dave Coulier, John Stamos, and series creator Jeff Franklin, as shown on screen (see Gallery)
- Goof: When D.J. takes Jackson over to talk to Ramona, Max can be seen on Becky's lap, then a few seconds later, she is on the stairs with Tommy Jr.
- Possible goof: Jesse thanks Becky "for 28 beautiful years", but at this point, they have been married for 25 years; however, he does not necessarily mean 28 years of being married