- This article is about D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle’s mom. For Jesse and Becky’s adopted daughter, see Pamela Katsopolis.
Pamela Katsopolis Tanner (March 5, 1958 – May 12, 1987) was the wife of Danny Tanner, and mother of D.J., Stephanie and Michelle Tanner. She was also the daughter of Nick and Irene Katsopolis and the big sister of Jesse Katsopolis.
Pamela Tanner was born in March 5, 1958 and was brothers with Jesse Katsopolis. In August, 1968 when she was 10 she cut his 5 year old Brother Jesses Hair making him go In the Middle of the Night with Two Things of Finger Paint and Vanilla Pudding making her have Red White and Blue Paint.
In September 1972, Pam met her future husband, Danny, in tenth grade when she sat next to him in geometry class. they eloped at a young age, which upset both of their families, causing his mom, Claire, to cry about it for a month, and even caused Jesse to get so mad that he beat Danny up, causing a fracture to one of his ribs (Jesse being 13 years old and Danny being 18. They Finally Got Married in Spring of 1976 and later Had a Daughter named D.J. Tanner. And Possibly was in College with Joey and Danny. She later Had Two Other Daughters Stephanie and Michelle six and a half months after giving birth to her third child, Michelle, she was killed by a drunk driver.
Three months after her death, Pam's younger brother, Jesse, moved into the house to help his brother-in-law, Danny, raise his three nieces. He is the one who seems to miss her the most, which is one of the reasons why living with the Tanner family means so much to him. It was he who pulled everyone together after his sister’s death,
It is revealed that Rebecca and Jesse adopted a baby girl and they renamed her after Pam.
- Nick Katsopolis – father
- Irene Katsopolis – mother
- Danny Tanner – husband
- D.J. Tanner – daughter
- Stephanie Tanner – daughter
- Michelle Tanner – daughter
- Jesse Katsopolis – brother
- Nicky Katsopolis – nephew (posthumously)
- Alex Katsopolis – nephew (posthumously)
- Claire Tanner – mother-in-law
- Wendy Tanner – sister-in-law
- Rebecca Katsopolis – sister-in-law (posthumously)
- Iorgos Katsopolis – grandfather (deceased)
- Gina Katsopolis – grandmother
- Hermes Katsopolis – great-grandfather (died before series began)
- Stavros – cousin
Fuller House (posthumously)
- Tommy Fuller, Sr. – son-in-law (deceased)
- Jackson Fuller – grandson
- Max Fuller – grandson
- Tommy Fuller, Jr. – grandson
- Pamela Katsopolis – adoptive niece
- Danielle Tanner-Gibbler – granddaughter