Ramona is the daughter of Kimmy Gibbler and Fernando Guerrero. She is 12 years old at the beginning of season 1 of Fuller House, and has her 13th birthday party in the episode "Ramona's Not-So-Epic Party".
Being "half Gibbler," Ramona displays some of the odd quirks her mother is known for. Additionally, she is fluent in Spanish, having learned the language from her Argentinian father, Fernando.
Lola is the first friend Ramona made at Van Atta Middle School (thanks to Jackson's antics and her attempt to ditch school), and she is the first of Ramona's friends to visit the Tanner House. She appears to be growing into a best friend role, much the way Kimmy was to D.J. on Full House.
Her enemy turned best friend. He helps her out, as shown when Bobby Popko makes her the hippo. It is also said that the two are almost like brother and sister, as they squabble and look out for each over as siblings would.
- Kimmy Gibbler (mother)
- Fernando Guerrero (father)
- Jimmy Gibbler (uncle)
- Garth Gibbler (uncle)
- Nadia (paternal grandmother)
- In "Love is in the Air", Kimmy reveals the reason Ramona's last name is Gibbler rather than that of her father, saying that she got pregnant and gave birth before she and Fernando got married, and she decided to use Gibbler on the birth certificate
- In "Our Very First Show, Again", Kimmy states that she gave birth to Ramona in the back of a rental car (and said that due to this, she lost her deposit on the car)
- Has a vlog called "Ramona's World" in which she allows her viewers to "Explore the world of Ramona" (The name of Ramona's vlog is a parody of the final book in the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary)
- Enjoys dancing and is on the school dance team with her best friend Lola.
- Speaks fluent Spanish (as shown in a few episodes)
- Is right-handed
- Owns a white pony named Buttercups
- Has no siblings