Thomas Daniel "Tommy" Fuller, Jr. is a character on Fuller House portrayed by Dashiell and Fox Messitt. He is the youngest son of D.J. Tanner Fuller and the late Tommy Fuller, Sr. Tommy doesn't remember his father.
Tommy is a toddler with blonde hair like his mother and brown eyes like his father. He is always playing with Cosmo.
Tommy is not too talkative, but always very sweet. He's a candidate to attend a prestigious preschool, Centre For Discovery. His application status is indeterminate because of a small delay in his language skills, but it has been said that he can improve with the help of a speech therapist.
- D.J. Tanner-Fuller: mother
- Tommy Fuller, Sr.: father; deceased
- Jackson Fuller: brother
- Max Fuller: brother
- Danny Tanner: grandfather
- Pamela Tanner: grandmother; deceased
- Teri Tanner: step grandmother
- Stephanie Tanner: aunt
- Michelle Tanner: aunt
- Claire Tanner: great-grandmother
- Wendy Tanner: great-aunt
- Jesse Katsopolis: great-uncle
- Rebecca Katsopolis: great-aunt
- Nicky Katsopolis: second cousin
- Alex Katsopolis: second cousin
- Pamela Katsopolis: adopted second cousin
- Nick Katsopolis: great-grandfather
- Irene Katsopolis: great-grandmother
- His first word was "Steph".
- Tommy is similar to Michelle as they were both babies when they lost a parent and they're both the youngest in their families.
- Tommy is behind in his language skills, as stated in "A Tommy Tale".
- His favorite color is blue.
- His middle name is Daniel.