|Season 0, episode 0|
|Next||Our Very First Show|
The role of Danny Tanner in the pilot is played by John Posey, due to Bob Saget being under contract as a host on CBS' The Morning Program. Saget was the producers' original choice but he was not available to do the pilot.
Some other notable differences include:
- Dave Coulier is credited as David Coulier
- Richard Correll as the producer
- The EP credits in the opening (with Franklin's in the dinner scene, and Miller and Boyett's in the zoom-out of the house and in alphabetical order, and no creator credit)
- The episode credits in a different font and center-aligned (with no producer credits)
- Logos for Jeff Franklin Productions and Miller-Boyett Productions in white (the former has "Productions" in a different font)
- Michelle waving goodbye in front of the camera prior to the Lorimar-Telepictures logo
The closing theme song is also vocal, like the opening, which has the show's title all on one line.
The plot of the pilot is essentially the same as the premiere episode, "Our Very First Show".