|War of the Roses|
|Season 1, episode 9|
|Air date||February 26, 2016|
|Previous||Secrets, Lies and Firetrucks|
|Next||A Giant Leap|
- "After what I sent you, I thought I would have heard back from you by now." –Harry Takayama (to Stephanie via text message)
- "I wanted you to RSVP to my wedding. This one's for real, no 'holy mattress money.'" –Harry Takayama
- The episode title is a reference to a 1989 film starring Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner (which itself was taken from the 1455-1485 battles that determined the control of England's throne).
- Becky says "After 28 years of marriage the only mystery is who's gonna unload the dishwasher." Jesse and Becky were married in February, 1991 in The Wedding: Part 2 so she has actually only been married 25 years.
- Harry Takayama makes a guest appearance in this episode. He is portrayed by Michael Sun Lee rather than Nathan Nishiguchi, who portrayed Harry in Full House, and is the first returning character to be recast with a different actor in Fuller House. Nelson Burkhard gets recast with a different actor in Fuller House where he is portrayed by Hal Sparks rather than Jason Marsden in D.J. and Kimmy's High School Reunion.
- Harry's "no holy mattress money" line is a reference to his pretend wedding to Stephanie in the Full House episode Middle Age Crazy, in which the pretend minister utters the line "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Stephanie and Harry in holy mattress money."